The name sponsor for this apartment is a small Capuchin monastery in Schruns as when we are looking for very special peace and quiet, the monastery Gauenstein is one of our favorite places. It is located a bit off the beaten track on a hill in the Gaueserwald and has a cute little church. We were especially struck by the path of the heart in the monastery garden.
“Something happens to people when they come to our garden,” says Brother Engelbert, the only Capuchin who lived here permanently: “It’s a spiritual place to pray, meditate, talk and listen. The paths back to the right track are many and varied in Gauenstein.”
So if you want to find deep peace, this place is a good tip. We also recommend the small monastery as a good starting point for beautiful hikes, for example to the Friaga Forest where, since 2000, archaeologists have been researching one of the oldest Bronze Age fortresses in the Alps.
Rustic flair and breathtaking views: With the largest balcony in the house and the open fireplace in the living room, our 57 m2“Gauenstein” on the ground floor is a real Tanafreida highlight.
- In the super-quiet bedroom, a 180 x 200 cm double bed with separate Optimo mattresses and a sturdy wardrobe awaits you. The bed is made of solid oak, the wardrobe of soothing Swiss pine. The large windows face east. Perfect for people who like to be woken up by the morning sun.
- In the living room you can enjoy a 180° panorama through the east- and south-facing windows. The noble coffered ceiling and the tiled floor create a special, rustic ambience.
- When the fire crackles in the open fireplace, the place on the Italian designer sofa bed becomes extra cozy. With the 180 x 200 cm comfort mattress, it also offers enough space when sleeping.
- The huge, 27 m2 private balcony nestles around the apartment. On the comfortable armchairs with lambskin you can enjoy the morning sun, the view to the back of the Montafon and the imposing peaks of the Rätikon.
- At this kitchenette you will enjoy cooking: Refrigerator with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, dishwasher, pad coffee machine and kettle. We provide basic spices, vinegar and oil in organic quality.
- The modern bathroom pampers you with a bathtub and two sinks. Simply practical is the separate toilet. Simply exceptional are our whey-based care products from Metzler®.
- As standard you will find WLAN and cable TV with radio in all apartments. We provide towels, bed linen and bathrobes, which we change once per week. Parking directly at the house.
You have wishes or questions? Just call us: +43 664/913 28 29 or write us an e-mail: ta.adierfanat@ofni We will gladly take time for you.