The namesake of this apartment is a special place for Steffen. Steffen likes to take the steep path up the “Furkla” when he needs a short break alone in between (“Furkla” is the dialect name for the Grasjoch-Mountain). The 1.000 meters in altitude really make you puff and pant.
Just before the winter season starts at our place, you can meet him here more often. He enjoys the silence up there and the far-reaching view in all directions. It is the place to think of his parents and siblings in Germany. It is his place to gather strength for the season.
If you want to try it yourself: the path branches off to the right from the Zamangweg 200 meters below the Tanafreida. At the bench right at the edge of the forest it is worthwhile to pause for a moment, the view from here has postcard quality (“instagrammable” for younger people). Continue on the Sponaweg through the woods to the Tanafreida “Maisäß” (which unfortunately does not belong to us). From there you march over the forest road to the Zamangalpe and then further over the free slopes to Furkla.
- In both bedrooms you will find solid wooden furniture made of soothing Swiss stone pine – each with a robust wardrobe, a single bed and a 180 x 200 cm double bed with separate Optimo mattresses. Through the window of the south-facing bedroom you look out over the other side of the valley with its deep green forest. If you prefer to watch the game at the edge of the forest, you will like the north-facing room.
- Thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, the living room is neatly bright. Table, chairs and shelves are made of solid oak wood. The details chosen with love by Alexandra, give the room the personal touch.
- The Italian designer sofa bed invites you to relax and, with a 180 x 200 cm comfort mattress, offers enough space even to sleep. Also cozy: the small armchair group with side table.
- You can enjoy the sun all day long on the private balcony, which faces southwest. Whether enjoying the view, reading a book or chatting together, the armchairs with lambskin are very comfortable.
- In the kitchenette you will find everything to make cooking a pleasure: refrigerator with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, dishwasher, pad coffee maker and kettle. We provide basic spices, vinegar and oil in organic quality.
- When it comes to the bathroom, you have the choice: Who will take the one with the bathtub, who will take the one with the ground-level, spacious shower? In both, the exceptional whey-based care products from Metzler® await you.
- As standard you will find WLAN and cable TV with radio in all apartments. We provide towels, bed linen and bathrobes, which we change once a week.