It is not difficult to guess, why we have called this apartment “Hennastall”. Sitting on the balcony here, you look right to our 300 years old chicken coop. Alexandra’s ancestors probably built it. The “Fiels” family were once Montafon mountain farmers, who wrested a meager life from the demanding alpine nature.
Now the “Hennastall” is Alexandra’s favorite place in the house. The reason? Watching our Sundheimer and Orpington chicken in peace and quiet is her meditation.
Maybe you’ll give it a try. If so, we may introduce: Our 8 hens Lise, Lotte, Henriette, Berta, Hanni, Nanni, Trude, Frieda, Gisela and our rooster Flocke. By the way, he comes when called and is very trusting.
We do not want to forget the friends of our hens, our two running ducks Udo and Hugo.
By the way: You are welcome to order the eggs that our hens give us every day for your breakfast.
Cozy, small and fine: With 37 m² our “Hennastall” is one of our most compact apartments.
- In the super-quiet bedroom, solid wooden furniture made of soothing stone pine, a noble wardrobe and a 180 x 200 cm double bed with separate mattresses from Optimo awaits you. From the small window you look out onto the edge of the forest.
- The large floor-to-ceiling window brings a lot of light into your living room. Table, armchairs and shelves are made of solid oak. The details Alexandra chose with love, give the room character.
- The Italian designer sofa bed invites you to relax and, with a 180 x 200 cm comfort mattress, offers enough space for sleeping.
- The private balcony in front of the living room faces southeast. On the comfortable armchairs with lambskin you can enjoy the morning sun, the view of the Montafon behind and of our feathered cattle in their stable.
- In the small kitchenette you will find a fridge with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, dishwasher, pad coffee machine and kettle. We provide basic spices, vinegar and oil in organic quality.
- In the modern bathroom you enjoy a spacious, ground-level shower. The separate WC is simply practical. Our whey-based care products from Metzler® are simply exceptional.
- As standard you will find WLAN and cable TV with radio in all apartments. We provide towels, bed linen and bathrobes, which will be changed once a week.
By the way: For all those who need space for themselves, we recommend the “Hennastall” rather for two. However, if the three or four of you are particularly fond of each other: The sofa bed is really comfortable. We promise. Nevertheless, the apartment will be quite cuddly.
You have wishes or questions? Just call us: +43 664/913 28 29 or write us an e-mail: ta.adierfanat@ofni We will gladly take time for you.